How to Make My Own Website .org
Make your Own Website
The web has gone from a race to make your own website to blogs. A blog is the hottest craze in the internet today. Most websites are blogs, which is in a way, more advantageous than regular static websites. A blog is dynamic, user-friendly, and is a lot easier to maintain. And it doesn’t need a knowledgeable webmaster to build. Even newbies can start creating a blog right now.
For ease of discussion, this tutorial is going to be about the most popular blog program, WordPress. Choosing a good host is essential to having a good website.
To make a blog using WordPress, here are the steps that you must follow:
1. Install WordPress on your site via your hosting control panel. For a more detailed explanation, refer to How to Install WordPress on Your Website.
2. Once WordPress is up and running, login to your blog’s admin panel through this link: http://www.make-my-own-website.org /wp-admin.php Note: Change http://www.make-my-own-website.org with the actual address of your website.
3. You should be taken to a login page. Type the admin username and password of your blog, which you have set during install.
4. The next page to show is the WordPress dashboard. You will be able to create a new post here. To do that, click on Posts and Add New on the left panel.
5. The center window will shift. That’s the blog entry page. Supply the title of your post along with the body. You are now actually starting to blog and are making your very first post.
6. To add an image, just click on the icon right above the post body box. You can also add a video and format your text through the menu above.
7. Once you’re finished typing your post, click on Publish on the right side of the screen.
Your very first blog post is now live. To check it, click on Visit Site on the upper part of the screen.
Do all of these steps every time you want to add entries to your blog. You can also customize the look and feel of your blog by adding plug-ins, changing templates, and creating widgets. You can also buy premium themes to help match the style you’re trying to portray.
How to create a Facebook Group
How to add chat to your website
How to Use the Include File Syntax in ASP, HTML, and PHP
How to Install a Free Guestbook on your Site
How to create a free forum website
How to Add a Free Counter to Your Site
Internal 500 Error
What is a FavIcon
How to remove copyrighted links
What is iFrame
How to setup an email on your domain
Accept Donations with PayPal
How to add a plug-in to WordPress
How to make a theme for Xoops
How to Install Xoops
How to make a Joomla theme
How to Make a WordPress Theme
How to add a shout box to your website
How to Burn Feeds using FeedBurner
How to install Mambo
How to Justify Texts on your Website
How to create a contact me form
How to make a table in Html
The Div tag
Disabling Right Clicks on your Website
How to Add Background Music to a Web Page
How to Install Joomla in 5 Easy Steps
How to Install WordPress on Your Website
How to Use the HTML Font Tags
How to add a image to a link
How to add your website to Google
How improve your pagerank
The Redirection Code
Hex Color Chart
The Font Tag
Special Html Characters
What is a URL
How to Center a text
The "Underline" Html Tag
Bold Html Tag
New Paragraph Html tag
How Does FTP Work?
How to add Youtube videos to Myspace
How to add Youtube videos to your web page
What NOT to do when making a website