1. New Horizons is the largest training provider in the world, with more than 300 locations across over 70 countries.
2. New Horizons has won more awards from major vendors than any other training organisation in the world.
3. New Horizons has industry-experience and vendor-certified trainers. This ensures that students receive qualified and knowledgeable instruction.
4. Businesses don’t need to wait long to train their staff.
5. Customers have a dedicated account manager who offers more guidance and advice regarding training solutions and manages the relationship from beginning to end.
6. New Horizons offers a wide range of comprehensive training solutions in four main portfolios: Graphic Design, Desktop Applications, Professional Development, and IT.
7. New Horizons can customize training programs to meet specific training needs.
8. Students receive post-course support at no cost to help them reinforce the knowledge and skills they have acquired during their training.
9. New Horizons is a Microsoft Gold Certified Partners for Learning Solutions. This means that clients receive high-quality training from an approved and Microsoft-accredited provider.
10. New Horizons has partnered with many leading organizations to offer its customers a wide range of training solutions.
But don’t take our word for this! Check out what our students have to say about New Horizons training.
“The New Horizons facility was always ready and set up. The instructors were extremely knowledgeable about the material and were attentive to students’ questions and concerns. I enjoyed the Adobe Connect training screens. The user can view each student and help them if they are stuck or lost. I look forward to attending more classes next year. – Project Manager, San Manuel Indian Bingo and casino
“I took a college-level computer class called Essential Word. It lasted eight weeks and I had to take it again to fully absorb the material. I learned more from the two classes Imee taught me on Microsoft Word than I did in the entire college-level computer course. She was open to answering questions, spent time with the material, and allowed me to work at my own pace. She made it easy for me to ask questions and never made me feel insignificant. Imee is a great teacher! -Class Participant, National Alliance on Mental Illness San Diego, CA
“After six weeks of studying Network+ and Security+ at New Horizons, I was well-prepared for both the Network+ and Security+ exams. I took them both and passed!” I would recommend New Horizons Computer Learning Centers to anyone looking to quickly and efficiently learn new skills. Laura Scarbroug, Consumer Student, Los Angeles
Take a look at our course offerings and find the one that works for you. We look forward to being part of your success story.
Limited time discount of up to 30% on certain Citrix, Microsoft Technical and VMware courses